Tuesday, November 16, 2010


This cake took on a transformation after I got to the reception. The bride originally wanted an all white cake with a simple pattern on each tier. I liked it and it was pretty, but felt like it just needed something else. So took it upon myself to ask the wedding planner to get me some flowers. Once we added the fresh white hydrangeas, baby's breath and greenery it just really came together. The pictures don't do the cake justice, that's just my bad photography and being in a hurry. That's why I bake and don't take pictures. But the bride and groom loved it even with the flowers.
4 tier vanilla poundcake with strawberry cream cheese filling. This cake was heavy but yummy. The cool part is that the reception was the same place I got married 10 years ago. It brought back so many memories.




1 comment: