Tuesday, October 20, 2009








What a crazy cake this was! It was my first topsy turvy and I was a nervous wreck. It was fine until I had to deliver it. I ended up riding in the back of my truck holding it while my husband drove. Needless to say I was not as happy with this one and I really wanted it to look good for our friends daughter's 16th birthday. The concept and design was so cute! And she loved it so that made it all better. So its devils food on the bottom and middle. Funfetti on the top layer. The 16 is made from Lollipop sticks and fondant. All buttercream with fondant accents. The black stars were fondant and the silver stars were white chocolate painted with silver dust. I just prayed that it stood up until she was ready to cut it. I just knew it was going to tumble. Better luck next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment